CentroNía will communicate decisions to close or delay opening no later than 6:00 AM in the following ways:
- Pre-recorded messages via phone or text message.
- Local media outlets will be alerted to closures and delayed openings. Postings will be labeled by site as follows: CentroNía – DC or CentroNía – MD.
- Update on CentroNía (www.centronia.org) website homepage
- Posts on CentroNía social media platforms:
- You may also call CentroNía at 202-332-4200 and listen to an automated voice message regarding inclement weather decisions.
Please note that sites may have different responses depending on local weather conditions so please be sure the notification is relevant to the correct location. Also, if there are no messages related to closure or delayed opening on any of the places listed above, then you can assume CentroNía is operating business as usual. You may always call the front desk for clarification at 202-332-4200.